As New Zealanders, we love our cars and given the nature of our landscape and transport systems, we spend a lot of time in them. Whether you’re looking to insure your very first car, or the trusty family vehicle, we’ve got a range of insurance solutions that will best suit your needs.
Aon’s comprehensive Full Car Insurance Cover, provides security and reliability for you, knowing you’re insured properly while you’re on the road or while your car is parked at home. In the event of an accident you will be covered for the damage caused to your own car as well as any damage caused to someone else’s car or property. With a range of optional extras, we can ensure you are covered with the policy that best suits your needs and budget.
Third Party, Fire and Theft
Aon’s Third Party, Fire and Theft Car Insurance Cover, covers you for loss or damage caused to your car by fire or theft. This cover provides a sense of security, putting your mind at rest that in the event of an accident, our cover would look after the costs of the damage caused to someone else’s property.
Aon’s Third Party Car Insurance Cover, covers the cost of damages to someone else’s property only in the event of an accident.
To find out more about how we can help you get the right Car Insurance Cover, get in touch with your local Aon Insurance Broker today.Contact Us
Insurance for classic and luxury cars
Aon has partnered with IAG to bring classic and luxury motor enthusiasts a modern insurance solution which provides the best possible cover for prestigious cars.
Aon Prestige offers comprehensive coverage at a competitive price and is available exclusively through Aon’s nationwide network of brokers.
Aon Prestige offers motor vehicle insurance cover for:
- Classic vehicle - an older car with enough historical interest to be collectable and worth preserving or restoring. Vintage, limited editions, collectables.
- Luxury vehicles - a high-quality car with enhanced performance, innovative design and superior technology.
- Marque vehicle - being associated with 'quality' automobile brands. These are the super cars of the automobile world such as Aston Martin, Ferrari, McLaren, Porsche, Lamborghini and Maserati.
Key features and benefits of Aon Prestige Insurance:
- Discounts for low or limited kilometres
- All authorised repairs are guaranteed
- Roadside Assistance automatically included for Comprehensive Cover
- Rental vehicle included following an Insured Loss
- Agreed value for two years on new vehicles
- Track Day cover available on application (subject to acceptance and any applicable terms)
- Windscreen replacements
- Includes private and commercial use
- Provides cover for loss to Accessories
- Passenger Property cover included
For more information about insuring with Aon Prestige, please get in touch with the Aon Prestige team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aon CPF Road Side Assist
Get the peace of mind that comes from being covered by Aon CPF’s Road Side Assist*. Whether you’re driving across town in your everyday car or road-tripping around New Zealand in your caravan or motorhome, the last thing you need is to discover is that your battery has gone flat, or that you have a flat tyre. With Aon CPF Road Side Assist, emergency help is just a phone call away. In the event of a mechanical breakdown, Aon CPF Road Side Assist provides you with the assurance of immediate road side help and assistance – just when you need it the most.
With Aon CPF Road Side Assist, we can help you with the following:
- 24/7 emergency assistance, 365 days a year
- Flat tyre replacement
- Flat battery replacement
- Breakdown assistance
- Roadside towing
- Delivery of emergency fuel
- Support if you get lost
- Assistance with lock outs
To find out how to get Aon CPF Road Side Assist added on to your Aon Car Insurance, speak with your local insurance broker.
Need help now? Contact Aon Road Side Assist on 0800 367 266 (0800 FOR Aon) for emergency assistance.
*Please note, this is a summary of the cover only. Please check with your Aon Insurance Broker to find out what you're covered for.Contact Us