Aon New Zealand offers the following payment options:
Monthly payment option
You can pay your account by Direct Credit, the bank account details are noted on the bottom of the Invoice and Statement for your convenience.
NZD currency only: ANZ National Bank Ltd 01-0297-0071650-002 (02 for 2 digit suffix)
Please quote the client number. If you are paying outside New Zealand the Swift code is ANZBNZ22. To ensure your payment is processed correctly please email: email@example.com your client number and the deposit amount.
Credit Card (NZD currency only)
PLEASE NOTE: a Surcharge of 1.5% of the payment amount will be charged to the card. *The combined amount will show as TOTAL on the payment page in step 2 (prior to clicking Pay Now).
If you wish to continue, please read below then Pay by Credit Card Here.
- The Client Number is located on the bottom right-hand side of your Statement or Invoice
- Type in the 8 characters together without the spaces(or dashes) (Example:ABC12345) OR
- Type the first 11 characters without the spaces(or dashes) (Example: ABC12345678)
- The account must be paid in full
Credit card transactions will incur a surcharge that you will be notified of at the time of payment*.
PLEASE NOTE: Aon New Zealand does not accept cash or cheques in payment of your account.
Monthly payment option
Aon Premium Funding monthly payment option
The cost of purchasing insurance has led many businesses to look for ways to improve their cash flow when settling their insurance bill.
As per most companies, Aon’s usual settlement terms are upon receipt of invoice, however, we understand paying one lump sum for your insurance premium does not suit everyone. We therefore offer our clients a flexible and convenient alternative.
Aon can help by spreading the cost on a monthly basis through our Premium Funding payment option which enables businesses to pay their insurance premiums in easy to manage monthly instalments.
How Premium Funding works
Aon’s preferred specialist Premium Financier pays your insurance premium on your behalf by the due date.
You then repay the loan facility in easy to manage monthly instalments.
The security for the loan is the policy itself and its proceeds - there’s no other security required.
- Assists financial planning and budgeting
- Avoids a one off premium payment
- Credit costs are tax deductible
- Has a fixed interest rate
- Improves cash flow to meet expenses
- Releases capital for alternative investments
Talk to your local Aon Insurance Broker