Insurance for tradespeople
As a tradie, having both the right insurance and level of cover is important, to protect you, your business, and to keep you working if things don’t go to plan.
We provide insurance cover for tradespeople and their businesses including liability, tool, vehicle insurance and more. Whether you’re a builder, plasterer, electrician or a plumber, Aon’s Tradepack package is specifically designed to keep you protected from any risks to you or your business.
Tradepack is tailored to suit the way you work and do business. Options of insurance have been designed so that we can create a custom solution that works for you.
Aon’s Tradepack offers insurance for:
- Mobile business assets – covers accidental damage or theft to your tools, laptops and mobile phones.
- Motor vehicle – covers the vehicle you use for business for theft, accidental damage as well as damage caused when in use by an employee.
- Employers Liability - ensures you are protected against costs incurred due to an employee injury that’s not covered by ACC. It also includes the costs of defending any legal action in relation to injury of an employee or former employee which they take against you as their employer.
- Statutory Liability - covers your legal costs should you need to defend a prosecution as a result of an unintentional breach of the law.
- Broad form Liability – covers you should you be held legally liable for damage or injury to a third party.
- Professional Indemnity - covers the financial loss that others may incur as a result of your professional advice, design, plans or specifications.
Talk to us about Tradepack. Our team have the knowledge, expertise and experience to assist no matter what your situation is.
Talk to your local Aon Insurance Broker
Registered Master Builders Association
Aon are proud to work with the Registered Master Builders Association as their preferred insurance broker. We offer a comprehensive suite of insurance for RMBA members including liability cover, contract works, health insurance and cyber risk insurance.
Find out more.
Know the Drill
Know the Drill provides regular updates on everything the construction industry needs to know about insurance and construction risk - all in one place.
Subscribe to Know the Drill to receive updates straight to your inbox.