We've developed market-leading travel insurance solutions that are tailored to the specific needs of every traveller. Our travel insurance solutions have been designed to provide you with peace of mind when travelling overseas, be it a quick trip across the ditch to catch your favourite band or a full-blown six-month long worldwide adventure.
Get an Aon Leisure Travel quote now
Travel with confidence
Our travel solutions have been designed to provide you with peace of mind when travelling overseas. Features of our service include:
• A dedicated 24 hour overseas hotline that provides medical and non-medical assistance
• Support from a professional claims team that will locate and ensure you receive superior assistance wherever you may be - we can even arrange emergency evacuations.
Tailored to suit your needs
We have designed two leisure travel insurance products for you to choose from:
• Annual multi trip: The perfect solution for those who travel regularly
• One trip: Ideal cover for a single trip, and will keep you protected for a maximum six months duration
• Full pre-existing medical conditions cover for a 21 day period (no medical assessment required)*
• Cover for those up to 85 years of age for one trip policies*
• Unlimited overseas medical expenses including hospital expenses and cash allowance
• Cover for cancellation fees and lost deposits*
• Replacement of stolen, lost or accidentally damaged luggage and personal effects
• Personal liability cover for up to $5 million
• Rental vehicle excess, credit card benefits and legal expenses benefit
• Cover for a wide range of adventure activities
• Complementary cover for dependent children and two unrelated children
Don't leave things to chance, protect yourself so you can enjoy your trip safe in the knowledge that if anything goes wrong, Aon has your back. For more information on our travel insurance options, or to obtain a quote, contact us today.
*Terms and conditions apply
Aon Leisure Travel is issued and underwritten by Chubb Insurance New Zealand Limited.