Our market leading position gives us the ability to offer extremely competitive premiums - saving you money whilst ensuring that your boat is protected by the best cover available. Our boat insurance cover includes:
• Extended third party liability of up to $5 million
• Agreed Value: Not based on market value, you set the sum insured
• Market leading premiums: typically 20% less than offered by others
• A low excess
• Broad policy coverage
Marina regulations stipulate minimum requirements for marine tradies insurance policies and, in our experience, we come across many instances where marine tradies don’t have policies in place that meet these requirements. This means, in the event of a claim, they may not be covered.
Aon’s specialist Marine Division have put together a package to ensure marine tradies not only meet marina requirements, but are covered for every potential risk whilst on the job. Our cost effective package includes:
• Comprehensive General Liability Insurance, including Statutory and Employers Liability
• Ship Repairers Liability of $5 or $10 million - Essential if working on boats. Usually excluded in most General Liability policies
• Cover for tools and stock – anywhere in New Zealand
• Cover for your vehicle and trailer
• Personal Injury for self and employees
• Professional Liability and other policies available if required
Have other Marine Insurance needs? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and Aon will work with you to find the best solution for your requirements.